Astron. J., 145, 132 (2013/May-0)
Statistical properties of Galactic δ Scuti stars: revisited.
CHANG S.-W., PROTOPAPAS P., KIM D.-W. and BYUN Y.-I.
Abstract (from CDS):
We present statistical characteristics of 1578 δ Scuti stars including nearby field stars and cluster member stars within the Milky Way. We obtained 46% of these stars (718 stars) from work by Rodríguez and collected the remaining 54% of stars (860 stars) from other literature. We updated the entries with the latest information of sky coordinates, color, rotational velocity, spectral type, period, amplitude, and binarity. The majority of our sample is well characterized in terms of typical period range (0.02-0.25 days), pulsation amplitudes (<0.5 mag), and spectral types (A-F type). Given this list of δ Scuti stars, we examined relations between their physical properties (i.e., periods, amplitudes, spectral types, and rotational velocities) for field stars and cluster members, and confirmed that the correlations of properties are not significantly different from those reported in Rodríguez's work. All the δ Scuti stars are cross-matched with several X-ray and UV catalogs, resulting in 27 X-ray and 41 UV-only counterparts. These counterparts are interesting targets for further study because of their uniqueness in showing δ Scuti-type variability and X-ray/UV emission at the same time. The compiled catalog can be accessed through the Web interface http://stardb.yonsei.ac.kr/DeltaScuti.
catalogs - stars: variables: delta Scuti - ultraviolet: stars - X-rays: stars
VizieR on-line data:
<Available at CDS (J/AJ/145/132): table3.dat table5.dat table6.dat>
Table 3: [CPK2013] DSNNNN (Nos DS1-DS1578) = [CPK2013] JHHMMSS+DDMMSS N=1578.
Status at CDS
All or part of tables of objects could be ingested in SIMBAD with priority 2.
Table 5: ID M13-V47 not identified (not enough information).
View the references in ADS
To bookmark this query, right click on this link: simbad:2013AJ....145..132C and select 'bookmark this link' or equivalent in the popup menu